The word LOVE is a generic term.. It's taken on so many different
dimensions with the saturation that it has suffered from that the TRUE
definition is no longer clear.We LOVE our partners.
We LOVE our family.
We LOVE our children.
We LOVE icecream.
We LOVE our life.
I reckon that makes fairly clear what I am referring to.
I think that LOVE.. the emotional state itself that we are referring to is actually something similar to a COMPOUND in science..
It's a final product produced by combining a multitude of elements.. not an element in itself....
I guess what I mean is "It's a Rich Tapestry"
LOVE is the socially applicable label for the feeling.
But the recipe can be composed of MANY MANY different emotions...
Trust, Respect, Grattitude, Adoration, Honesty, Enrichment, Growth, Comfort, Acceptance, etc....
So in summary...
It's totally OK to fall in love with your playmate and vice versa...

Because the LOVE label that is attached to the people in our REAL world.
Has a slightly different makeup to the LOVE that we experience in our SEX world..
We are expected to LOVE our children equally, regardless of the number we have, which means that there MUST be the facitily for people to be able to draw upon a limitless source, regardless of contributing factors, and with almost complete disregard for ANYTHING except that requirement. It's unconditional and unbiased when we apply it to our family and children...
I am a believer that there is only one SOURCE or that feeling or emotion... our Heart, our Soul, our Core, our Being... whichever label you would like to apply to it...
So I have to accept that if that is the protocol for ONE of the outlets of this 'Energy'.
It's apparently the RAW source, and must have some type of FILTER applied to it which reflects the final manifestation, because we can have LOVE for our work, our life, our colleagues, etc etc etc..
It's not a case of do we fall in love with our ladies or our boyz...
It's ... what are the FILTERS that apply when we deal with them..
It's an Epiphany that came to me last night when reflecting on my world..
Sorry to bore you, but I figured it might be worth sharing, just in case it resonated with anyone else.
Kell
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment